porto levante terminal
THE FIRST PRIVATE PORT AT THE MOUTH OF THE RIVER PO
WHICH CONNECTS THE PO VALLEY TO ALL THE MAIN PORTS OF THE
OF THE MEDITERRANEAN AND BLACK SEAS.
Porto Levante Terminal is a private river-maritime port with an industrial expansion area located in Porto Levante in the municipality of Porto Viro (RO) – Italy, 5 km from the mouth of the Po di Levante River in the Adriatic Sea, a section of the navigable Fissero-Tartaro-Canal Bianco waterway.
Equally distanced from Venice and Ravenna, Porto Levante Terminal is well connected to the main roads and motorways by the Romea State Road (SS 309), with an exit 2 km away. Road transport is facilitated by the nearby motorway infrastructures: southbound towards Ravenna, Bologna, Florence, Rome (A1, A13, A14); northbound towards Padua, Venice, Vicenza, Verona (A4); westbound towards Milan, Turin (A4).
The nearby railway junctions of Loreo and Rovigo also facilitate rail transport given the strategic importance of the Bologna-Padua line towards European Corridor 5 (Lisbon-Kiev) and Rovigo-Venice.
The position of Porto Levante Terminal is strategic for the river-maritime connection. River-maritime transport by barges of European tonnage is favored by the natural location of the Porto Levante Terminal quay, a crossroads between the Adriatic Sea and the river PO. From Porto Levante Terminal all the main ports and river docks along the river PO can be reached, including Rovigo, Legnago, Ostiglia, Boretto, Mantua and Cremona, which are already characterized by the presence of diversified industrial and logistic settlements. The current commercial navigability of the river Po from the mouth of Porto Levante is 375 km out of its 650 km total length.
Distances from airports: from Venice airport (VCE)> 78 km, from Bologna airport (BLQ)> 131 km, from Verona airport (VRN)> 157 Km.
DISTANCES FROM PORTS AND COMMERCIAL DOCKS ALONG THE RIVER PO
1. Porto Levante – Rovigo (RO) ⇆ 45 km
2. Porto Levante – Canda (RO) ⇆ 70 km
3. Porto Levante – Legnago (VR) ⇆ 90 km
4. Porto Levante – Ostiglia (MN) ⇆ 110 km
5. Porto Levante – Mantova (MN) ⇆ 130 km
6. Porto Levante – Boretto (RE) ⇆ 175 km
7. Porto Levante – Casalmaggiore (CR) ⇆ 200 km
8. Porto Levante – Cremona (CR) ⇆ 260 km
OF THE MEDITERRANEAN AND THE BLACK SEA
Several Mediterranean and Black Sea ports can be reached from Porto Levante Terminal,
a partial list of which is given below
A. Porto Levante – Venezia Marghera ⇆ 25 Mn
B. Porto Levante – Ravenna ⇆ 55 Mn
C. Porto Levante – Trieste ⇆ 75 Mn
D. Porto Levante – Ancona ⇆ 110 Mn
E. Porto Levante – Capodistria (Slovenia) ⇆ 70 Mn
F. Porto Levante – Rijeka (Croazia) ⇆ 120 Mn
Mn: Miglia nautiche = 1,852 km;
1. Porto Levante – Bari ⇆ 320 Mn
2. Porto Levante – Gioia Tauro ⇆ 680 Mn
3. Porto Levante – Durazzo (Albania) ⇆ 400 Mn
4. Porto Levante – Pireo (Grecia) ⇆ 700 Mn
5. Porto Levante – La Valletta (Malta) ⇆ 750 Mn
6. Porto Levante – Tunisi (Tunisia) ⇆ 970 Mn
7. Porto Levante – Port Said/Suez (Egitto) ⇆ 1320 Mn
8. Porto Levante – Haifa (Israele) ⇆ 1420 Mn
9. Porto Levante – Mersin (Turchia) ⇆ 1400 Mn
10. Porto Levante – Smirne (Turchia) ⇆ 920 Mn
11. Porto Levante – Istanbul (Turchia) ⇆ 1050 Mn
12. Porto Levante – Varna (Bulgaria) ⇆ 1220 Mn
13. Porto Levante – Costanza (Romania) ⇆ 1260 Mn
14. Porto Levante – Odessa (Ucraina) ⇆ 1400 Mn
15. Porto Levante – Mariupol (Ucraina) ⇆ 1650 Mn
16. Porto Levante – Rostov/Don (Russia) ⇆ 1700 Mn
17. Porto Levante – Novorossijsk (Russia) ⇆ 1530 Mn
18. Porto Levante – Poti (Georgia) ⇆ 1650 Mn
Mn: Miglia nautiche = 1,852 km;
Real estate offer
A TOTAL AREA OF 420,000 MQ DIVIDED INTO AN EXISTING TERMINAL AREA
AND A NEWLY DEVELOPED INDUSTRIAL AREA
The total land area of 420,000 sqm
is divided into an existing terminal area and a newly developed industrial area
Existing Terminal Area (130,000 sqm)
- Warehouse A approx. 4,500 sqm and offices approx. 1,000 sqm
- Warehouse B approx. 1,500 sqm
- Paved yards for storage and handling approx. 60,000 sqm
- Heliport approx. 15,000 sqm
- Car parks approx. 10,000 sqm
- Availability of two houses for employee accommodation and a third, perfectly renovated building for office use approx. 500 sqm
- Existing urbanization works (lamination basin, green areas and roads) approx. 40,000 sqm
Newly developed industrial area (290,000 sqm)
- 207,000 sqm of land area for future industrial settlements
- 83,000 sqm of land for primary and secondary urbanization (internal roads and equipped routes, parking, cycle paths, green areas
A TERMINAL AREA OF 130,000 sqm WITH 37,000 sqm OF YARDS
FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
Porto Levante Terminal is currently the operational headquarters of an offshore gas terminal in the Adriatic Sea, located approximately 25 km from Porto Levante. The gas terminal company uses warehouse A (4,500 m2 of warehouse and 1,000 sqm of offices), the heliport of approx. 15,000 m2, parking areas of 10,000 sqm, a portion of yards of approx. 20,000 sqm and a section of quay of approx. 250 linear m.
The remaining terminal platform of 37,000 sqm is already paved, fenced, with independent access and available for external storage and handling of containers, inert materials, timber, non-perishable foodstuffs, fertilizers, bricks, building materials, metal structural works, steel products, coils, ferrous scrap, polymers, fuel oils; on this area new industrial buildings are allowed and a quay section of about 200 m is available. The quay and the yard are completely illuminated so that all operations can be carried out even at night. A 24/7 security service is already in place and the whole area is equipped with perimeter alarms. At Porto Levante Terminal a shipping & forwarding agency and customs can be established.
The linear quay of 450 m and the draught of 4 m guarantee the berthing of river-maritime vessels up to 3,500/4,000 tons capacity. The Terminal is suitable for the handling of inert materials, timber, non-perishable foodstuffs, fertilizers, bricks, building materials, metal structural works, steel products, coils, ferrous scrap, polymers, fuel oils. The Terminal is also equipped for the storage of containers and the assembly of sub-assemblies for large plants.
For loading and unloading, there is a quay ramp for the handling of mobile, rolling and plant material from vessels, mobile harbor cranes for unloading bulk products, mechanical shovels, forklifts, an 18 m x 3.20 m weighbridge for up to 80 tons. Additional equipment can be supplied on request.
PORTO LEVANTE TERMINAL’S ACTIVITIES ARE AIMED AT
The offer of areas for new industrial and logistic settlements with the possibility of establishing a customs office for ex-works and ex-warehouse deposits.
The offer of logistic-intermodal services for the handling and storage of goods by sea, river and land.
NEWLY DEVELOPED INDUSTRIAL AREA
THE ONLY BUILDABLE AREA IN THE PORT AREA OF PORTO VIRO
The 290,000 sqm area, behind the terminal platform, is the only building area in the port area of Porto Viro (RO), and is intended for new shipbuilding, industrial and logistics facilities, with a building index of 60% on the land area, which amounts to 207,000 sqm net of urbanization. Urbanization works are being carried out in accordance with the approved Urban Implementation Plan (P.U.A.) and the Urban Agreement signed. The entire industrial area is divided into Lots, which can be partially merged or divided according to the industrial or logistical requirements of the end user and projects can be submitted for direct building work, in accordance with the normal timeframe for issuing the Building Permit (90 days).
DOWNLOAD INDUSTRIAL-LOGISTIC DEVELOPMENT SHEETS
Industrial development project
Logistic Development Project
PORTO LEVANTE TERMINAL
via Colombo, 3
45014 Porto Viro (RO) – Italy
T +39 0426 32 53 29
via Altinate, 62
35121 Padova – Italy
T +39 049 87 59 558
C. +39 335 8296135
C. +39 340 2519520